2. Give gift receipts with your gifts and toss the original receipts.
3. Reduce junk mail by registering with DMAChoice.org.
4. Throw away those small-dollar-amount cash receipts before you even get home.
5. Call the charities you no longer support and request to be removed from their mailing list.
6. Put your magazine subscriptions on a diet.
7. Scan your recipes and get rid of the sheets of paper and recipe cards.
8. Shred your medical explanation of benefit statements after you review them.
9. Throw away those investment prospectus reports if you’ve never read them then request online copies only.
10. Eliminate the other language portions of your product manuals.
There are no comments yet, please leave one.