Got 5 minutes? Then you can stay organized!
- Put incoming mail into a basket
- Sort laundry as I put things in the hamper (whites-colors-jeans)
- Use a paper recycle basket in the room where I read newspapers & magazines
- Make my bed as soon as I get out of it
- Review my calendar every night
- Set things in family room that can be done while watching TV
- Just before bed, I quickly pick up the main area of the house
- Religiously use my tickler file!
- Have a birthday calendar and set up cards to be sent out for the entire month, in one sitting
- Have a tote bag packed for each of the groups I belong to so I can grab and go
- Separate bulk meat purchases into smaller freezer bags after grocery shopping
- Have a designated donation container so I can purge & have a place for thing s to accumulate before donating
- Label, Label, Label
There are no comments yet, please leave one.