“Natalie is an energetic professional organizer…”
Natalie has turned her passion for organization and time management into a career that allows her to reach out to help others. Her strategies and time saving tips will help you to get organized and stay organized. Natalie’s mission is to help organize all areas of your life with an emphasis on making changes that can easily become habits. As a speaker, Natalie gives the audience ideas that they can incorporate into the daily lives immediately. She helps even the most “disorganized” save time, eliminate clutter, and limit frustration by utilizing her sound advice and helpful hints.
Learn More About Booking Natalie
- Download Natalie Conrad’s Speaker Sheet (PDF document)
- For more information or to book Natalie Conrad for your company or group, please call 916.607.7496.
Speaking Topic Samples:
- Taming the Paper Avalanche
- Squeeze 60 More Minutes out of Your Day
- The Habit of Organization
- Organizing with Children: A Teachable Skill
- The Productive Office Environment
If your group can benefit from learning easy and practical skills, please contact Natalie today. She’ll customize one of her presentations to fit your organization’s needs, so that your members will have more time, less stress, and more fun!
Upcoming 2013 Events – open to the public
The Great Tip Exchange
- Thursday, June 27th 7pm
Hobby & Craft Organization
- Thursday, July 25th 7pm
A Simple Home Office
- Thursday, August 22nd 7pm
Some of Natalie’s Speaking Events!
- Intel - The Habit of Organization
- Arcade Church- How to Succeed in Organizing Without Losing Your Mind
- Intel – Squeeze 60 More Minutes Out of your Day
- The Tapestry Network of Sacramento
- WE of the World
- Placer County Older Adult Collaborative
- Stockton eWomen
- Educating Small Business
- Aspire Leadership Conference for Girls